Tokki's Bunny Ears Go Up! (B.E.G.O) Nov '13

HARRO HERRU!

Yet, another new B.E.G.O post! Yay! But WOW, how crazy is it that it's the last week of November already?!! Time is breezing by really fast and the year is coming close to an end.

I definitely have several new songs of this month that I listen to every day!

Enigma - Return to Innocence

I remember catching myself singing the Ami native part imperfectly when I was a kid back in Birmingham, it was where I first heard this song in a TV commercial, it was some Travel advertisement that kept playing and playing all the time back in the late 90's. This song appealed to me the moment I heard it. I realized that this isn't a Native American man singing the beautiful indigenous part of the song, it's a tribe from Taiwan, called, the Ami people.

Drake - Hold on, We're Going Home

I love singing along to this song and I'm feeling the instruments used in it too. Love the vibe it gives off and it's always on repeat!

Kat Edmonson - Lucky

This video is SUPERRRR cute yahh!!? AHHH. Heard this out of one of Ruby Sparks' OSTs. An adorable song. The movie is awesome, by the way!

Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness

Love this song. No complains. Reminds me of my girls time with my girliessss during Qaini's Hen Party that happened last first week of November. We sang, danced and twirled! -nod nod-

A Fine Frenzy - What I Wouldn't Do

Another OST from Ruby Sparks. An adorable song that I am currently listening to.

Enya - Carribean Blue

As I've posted in my previous post, this is my new blog song! Very eargasmic and lifts up your spirits to a melancholy yet serene place! I wub this song so much!

Coconut Records - West Coast

It's a cute song and it's a nice song to sing along to once you know the lyrics. Sometimes, I unintentionally caught myself singing loudly and get embarrassed. Hahaha! XD Silly is me.

Cyril Hahn - Perfect Form

One of my girlfriends, Fadz, is a fan of House music. It's obviously a song for when you get intimate with someone special. Haha. I really do prefer the more chilled down tempo songs when it comes to House music and this is one of her recommendations <3 Thanks, Fadziesss.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

This song has been written beautifully and it's definitely a song worth saving in a playlist.

<3,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me