Tokki's Life List Post (T.L.L.P): New target goal!






















My girls
and I are looking around for FMFA '14 tickets next March! It'll be the weekend before Qaini's wedding weekend, we're trying to see if we can plan it all out good!

Therefore, we've followed up with our fitness goals and have made NEW goals! I was happy to have reached my target goal earlier this year, which was before my trip to Krabi, so, I'm trying to see if I can push it further this time round for my next trip to Brunei in March next year- just in time for FMFA and Qaini's wedding!

I need all the FIGHTING energy and spirit that I can have in this world though! I'm so excited for Qaini cos' she got herself a personal trainer! Woot. The rest of the girls and I will have to keep fighting and pushing each other.

Seriously, need the motivation, guyssss! Help! Haha XD



Tokki wants to be FIT, as fit as she can be!

FIGHTING YAHHHHH!

=).
Tokki Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me