Tokki's Bunny Ears Go Up! (B.E.G.O) Dec '13

HERRU!

Finally, it's the last month of 2013 and it's time to wrap up the year to welcome 2014 (^__^)v

I have to say my love for music has been an adventurous one this year, I have been exploring different sounds and it definitely has expanded my passions for music to a whole new level. Ah, I love it!

So, I'll just let the songs featured here do the talking <3

Icona Pop - All Night


This song reminds me of my girls! I love how the feelings of being free and running down an empty field always seem to evoke out of me. Such a good song to just go crazy with friends!

John Legend ft Ludacris - Tonight (Best You Ever Had)

It's not a new song, but it's a good song! I love this song and have been listening to this song this month <3

TK aka The God Rico - Way Fresh

TK aka The God Rico's 'Way Fresh' is a catchy song. Been listening to this a lot this month too! He has also dropped #KillShit: The Mixtape a few months ago and I definitely have other songs of his that I like. You can check him out here: https://soundcloud.com/thegodrico/

Oh! You may also be hearing a lot about him in my blog ;)

Submotion Orchestra - Perfection

A song great to clear and relax your mind. Good for nights after work to just chill out to.

Fabolous ft. Ryan Leslie - Lay Down

Fabo just released his 'Soul Tape 3' Mixtape recently and this song shows a very personal side of him, he's definitely letting us know how he is like 'behind closed doors' (>__ < ) And as usual, Ryan Leslie never fails to do great, though it could be better but I guess, it's still good! 

Zedd - Follow You Down

Anna
has been raving about how good this song is and I have to agree! She said she was bopping and dancing her head around all silly ever since this song has been in her playlist. Aww, I miss her and wish I'm with my girls now! <3 Saranghae!

Jhene Aiko - The Worst

Love this girl! Her voice is so buttery and so creamy. Ugh! Just so good! She writes and sings well, I love this song!

Childish Gambino - Shoulda Known

I love the beat and the chorus is hypnotizing to listen to. His written lyrics are very personal and you could almost get a taste of how he is inside. Good joint!

Jhene Aiko ft. Kendrick Lamar - Stay Ready/What a Life

Ah! I love, love, love this song, hands down! The reason why it's my blog song now <3 I got all my love for Jhene!

I gave Cassie's 'RockABye Baby' mixtape a quick listen and stopped halfway through cos almost all of her beats sound the same, but I will TRY to give it another round of listening to see if there's a song that I might like -ponders-

AND I really wanted to post something off of Beyonce's BEYONCE new album, but I haven't given the songs a good listen yet. Probably gotta wait it out till it's worth the hype!

I'm really waiting for some good R&B to do its comeback though! Love me some good R&B jams!! <3

Well, this is IT! The last B.E.G.O of this year! Aww!

Till the next.

<3,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me