My 26th Birthday in 2014!

I have been smiling like a little girl almost allll week! So many wonderful things have happened lately and my birthday this year has been extra special! I'm a lucky bunny! Yes I am! So grateful.

My 1st birthday dinner with my amazing Twentytothirty work fambam! With Mr Han, Amanda, Annie and Laura at a nice fancy schmancy Italian restaurant.Thank you, guys!!

Before heading out to my 2nd birthday dinner with my family <3 I received a gigantic bouquet of lily flowers sent from Fadzies, my Fificat in Australia <3
My outfit for my 2nd birthday dinner with Papa, Big Bruv Shaz and Lil Bruv Syam!

3rd Birthday dinner with Mirz, Eunice and Cecilia!
4th Birthday Dinner treat by Eunice. Love you, girl!!
My girls surprised me with a Birthday Video Shoutout to me! It's usually my thing! But they went out of their way to make their Effabunny smile :'D I am SO touched, girls!!! We definitely have gone WAYY back and I am so proud to call you my girls, my BFFs and my ride & die amigas! LOL XD

From we were 13-14 and now we're more or less a quarter century years old! HUHUHUHU T_T Lols!

Thank you, Anna, Fadz, Qaini, Mirz, Maman, Lil Maesha & Reza! TRULY caught me off guard!

And they weren't just good at being sweet and wonderful, but they were some sneaky girls too!! They did a surprise at the ending and made me smile even wider! (^_____^) Thank you, Daniel baby. I love you!

I am feeling the LOVE!


Thank you everyone who has remembered me on my birthday this year and thank you to those who has made it a memorable one! I appreciate each and everyone of you!

<3,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me