Tokki's Bunny Ears Go Up! (B.E.G.O) Jan'14

Oh yesssss!

Hey everyone, it's B.E.G.O post time! My first B.E.G.O post of the year in my blog (^_^)//

Pretty crazy how fast January just zoomed by! I had such an eventful month and I loved it <3 So it seems that R&B is slowly making its appearance back and I am absolutely loving it. I have also been reminiscing to some old jams, but I'm loving the new finds that I've found recently and been listening to religiously this month!

Enjoy!

Chrishan - Used 2 Be

This song is produced beautifully, I have a thing for good piano melodies on good r&b tracks. Soothing sounds and realistic lyrics that happen to people in reality!

Nina Sky - Beautiful People

See! This is throwback, it has been years ago when I first listened to this song. Good memories with this song though! I never could get bored listening to this <3 Anna said this was my single girl's anthem. Lmao XD

Chris Brown Feat Craig David - Loyal (Dj Da Dream Remix)

I honestly prefer Craig's good girl approach to this song. Sorry, Breezy, you were really not talking nice things but I still am a fan of you musically. So, I'm gonna give props to Craig's remix! Wow, I love Craig David since his 'Walking Away' song first released in 2000, I think I was 12! Wowwwww.

Childish Gambino ft. Jhene Aiko - Pink Toes

Can someone please tell me this isn't a feel good song? I'm sorry, but I'm claiming this as one of my jamsss though. What a happy song! Makes me want to do a song like this XD

Beyonce ft Drake - Mine

This song has been on replay. I'm so hyped for the ambient sounds that all Drake's songs are famous for.

This is a song for the good girl

"Let's get carried away
Come right now
You know where I stay"

..And I believe it's true 
As long as you know who you belong to 

All I'm really asking for is you..

Rico - Reels

You don't see a lot of independent artists out there who produce music from the ground up and it's definitely not easy to find artists who are brave enough to write controversial topics such as this song! Reels is as reallll as it can get. Give it a listen!

Trey Songz - Na Na

He did a good remix to The Fugees' 'Ooh La La La' song on the chorus. Good song to sing along to. I'm feeling this!

Beyonce - Drunk in Love

So, as you can see, I gave Bey's new album a listen. This song wasn't as catchy the first time I heard it. But this song got me be all night just listening to it ;)

Drake - Girls Love Beyonce

I'm late, but I love how he played around with Destiny's Child's 'Say My Name' song. That's been my jam since my UK days and Soul Sairen days. Ah, brings back memories.

Will.I.Am ft. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa & French Montana - Feelin' Myself 

The beat here is cray crayy. Just hear how that bass is laid down though! Not feeling the lyrics but I guess it works for them.

Mally Mall ft. Tyga, Sean Kingston, French Montana & Pusha T - Wake Up In It

Such a naughty song! But this is another great beat made in this song. I love the melody of the lyrics here too, works nice on the chorus, but I'm just a sucker for a head bopping beat.

CJ Hilton - Let's Make Love

New artist, new song and also my new blog's song! What a sexy song annnd this beatttt thoughhhhh! Sounds like something I'd normally do in FL Studios. Lolll. My type of sound. Still checking out some of his other songs, but so far, this has caught my attention more than the rest.

Kenyon Dixon ft Neka LB - Loving You

Gotta show love to new artists or independent artists who are trying to make it and I gotta give my props to this song.

"..You got me so open, boy..
You make it so easy
You make it so easy to love you.."

Kenyon Dixon ft Alex Isley - Somewhere Together

Love how he remixed the song from Counting Crow's 'Big Yellow Taxi' in this track that Janet also did in her song 'Got Till It's Gone'.

I'm gonna be on the look out for more great finds worth having in my playlist. Hehe!

Till the next B.E.G.O post!

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me