A Tokki on liquid diet!

So, Daniel and I have started on our 'liquid diet' since 2 days ago!

I'm trying this out kind of for the first time, cos I remember some time last year I was strictly on water, tea and veggies. Well, it's not full liquid but it was pretty serious XD

I googled and this came out on the search engine.

Here are the things I'm gonna be consuming through this diet that I got from this site.

--

You can eat or drink only things that are liquid. You may have these foods and drinks:

  • Water
  • Fruit juices, including nectars and juices with pulp
  • Butter, margarine, oil, cream, custard, and pudding
  • Plain ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sherbet.
  • Fruit ices and popsicles
  • Sugar, honey, and syrups
  • Soup broth (bouillon, consommé, and strained cream soups -- but NO solids)
  • Sodas, such as ginger ale and Sprite
  • Gelatin (Jell-O)
  • Boost, Ensure, Resource, Sustacal. and other liquid supplements
  • Tea or coffee with cream or milk and sugar or honey
  • Cooked, refined cereals, such as Cream of Wheat, cream of rice, oatmeal, grits, or farina
  • Strained meats, like the ones in baby food
  • Potatoes pureed in soup

Ask your doctor if you can include these foods in your full liquid diet:
Do NOT eat any kind of cheese, fruit (fresh, frozen, or canned), meat, and cereals that are not on your “okay” list.
Also, do NOT eat raw or cooked vegetables. And, do NOT eat ice cream or other frozen desserts that have any solids in them or on top – things like nuts, chocolate chips, and pieces of cookies.
Try having a mix of 5 to 7 of the foods you can eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Liquid foods do NOT include “mashed” foods, such as mashed potato or avocado
--

I don't think I would require sugars in this diet too, I'm trying to cut down on that now and have fully stopped consuming sodas since years ago.
There's more info in the site, but yes! I'm hoping to see some type of results accompanied with my light workout routines that I TRY to do weekly, at the least, 2-3 times a week!
xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me