All a bunny needed was to rest!

It seems that every day I'm always out and about, going on bunny adventures, being at work or running errands for both work and home.

I got really ill this past week but, thankfully, I had a whole day's rest at home of not doing a thing 2 days ago! A much needed rest that a Tokki needs! Yes! It felt AMAZING just being in bed and babying myself with all the healthy drinks and vitamins my body truly needs.

I got a lot of things done for Qaini's wedding too, I just need to follow up on my tailor to ask about my dresses so I can go for my fitting, well, you know..just so everything looks and feels great. Fadz will be going on a holiday with her family and will only be back a day after I land in Brunei, so I will be crashing at Anna's in Lumapas with Mirz for a night! I honestly miss my girls and I can't wait to squeeze the not-so-little baby Maesha!! She's already in pre-school in one of my former schools! Aw :')

I love the life stories that I get from the people that surrounds my every day, I want to congratulate Anna for making big moves with her restaurant business. She partnered up with Brunei's Ministry of Health, made a public speech for the press/media in Brunei to promote awareness of healthy eating choices. You can request healthier options of 'less sugar, less salt and etc' while eating in her restaurants and ordering through her catering business.

Do drop by Nur Wanita restaurant if you plan to visit Brunei! It's the bomb dot com!!!! I, especially, would like to recommend Nur Wanita's 'Sweet & Sour Chicken' and 'Beef & Chicken Satays in Nur Wanita's Special Peanut Sauce'! Extremely yummy, can't find the same tastessss and methods of cooking in KL that I know of!




Contact them at: +6732426789 / +6733347789

Visit them at: Unit 10 Block B, Kiarong Complex,
Brunei Darussalam, BE1318
Bandar Seri Begawan,
Brunei

Click here to look through their menu and find out the other branches in Brunei!

Oh! My mama and grandma nanny are visiting me here in KL! I haven't seen them in months and she will be here to celebrate her birthday with us. I wonder what should I get her for her birthday. Hmm!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me