Tokki's B.E.G.O (Bunny Ears Go Up!) Feb '14

Childish Gambino ft. Jhene Aiko - Pink Toes

These two has really made me a fan, for real!

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something

This is a beautfully written song and who doesn't love Xtina's powerhouse voice?

 Fabolous ft. Jeremih - Thim Slick
Catchy song! And a good gym jam to motivate us girls to keep it 100! Ha! XD I see you, Teyana! This girl needs to drop a single or two, I'm not gonna lie, she has a beautifulllll voice. Love her!

Rico - Wherever We Go

All self made everything! A bunny can't wait for his new mixtape called 'Rich Port' aka as Puerto Rico where his culture is from. It's still developing and it'll only drop when he feels like it XD but be excited cos' this time he's doing everything from the ground up, from the production of the beats, to the songwriting and to the engineering! He's a one man's show. Gotta love that!

Maher Zain - For The Rest Of My Life

This song humbles me and touches me. Moves my heart to a place higher than where I stand. Always a good song to keep playing back for absorbing good vibes!

Stars - Dead Hearts

Cute lyrics, cute song. Love it from 2:50 onwards. The guitar gets me, brings my being to a euphoric place of wonder!

Stacie Orrico - I Promise

I know this song by heart! It's my ultimate favorite love song and it means a great deal to me cos the lyrics says a lot about how I'm like when I'm in love! <3

Novel - Easy To Love You 2.0

I'm a true sap for love songs. Such a sucker for it, I'm guilty! Haha XD Great song, great lyrics and wonderful showcase of emotions! I definitely can relate to this song, big time!

Ne-Yo - 3 Simple Rules (FULL EP)

This is Ne-Yo's latest EP that consists of 3 songs plus an outro! I'm surprised that the beats are not produced in repetition. I feel so guilty making my beats in FL sound the same because I just refuse to break away from some of the instruments that I grew to love. This reminds me I need to find new plug-ins and sound kits. LOL. Anyway! Yes, I love 'Bigger than This' so far, which sounds very Ne-Yo ish! I wish I could like 'New Love' and 'Gotchu Right' a bit more, but some words just put me off, I guess I may need to hear it more. Overall, the beats are great and Ne-Yo has always been a good musician.

Till next month's 'B.E.G.O'!

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me