CLEO Malaysia: Your Life, Your Rules!


HIIIII <3

I had the chance to enjoy an event yesterday night organized by CLEO Malaysia that happened in Publika! It was so much fun!

The event had 5 beautiful Mini Countryman cars by Mini Cooper, the trunks of all 5 cars were opened up to showcase a set-up of the beauty products, ranging from L'oreal Professional ParisThe BodyshopSally Hansen OPI, where everyone could enjoy a personal Beauty Makeover, except for one station where they were giving yummy cups of Dolce Gusto by Nescafe to perk your energy up!

It was indeed an enjoyable event to be beautified and a much needed one for me XP Haha!

The goodie bags contained a lot of fun stuff as well!


Thanks to one of The Bodyshop Malaysia shop managers, Lia, for getting my face beautifully beat. Thanks, girl! You flatter me all the time, I don't need any blush. Haha! You're a beautiful soul.

Sidenote: My roots are crying for a touch up, will definitely get them done next month before my trip to Brunei for Qaini's wedding! Less than a month left. OMG yayy!


The AMAZING L'oreal Hairchalk in 5 vibrant colors: Pink, Orange, Turquoise, Purple and Blue! This is the latest L'oreal Professional Paris product that will be launching next month in Malaysia! No bleaching required and no after wash needed. Just dab some color on and blow dry the liquid based product into your hair! The color will last on your hair for about 3-5 days even if you wash your hair with shampoo, but it all depends on the condition of your hair.
Loved the products in my goodie bag! Thanks, CLEO Malaysia, for the fun event <3

Facebook LIKE 'em here.

Ending this with a selfie! Here's me with a good wash and blow hair treatment done at a hairsalon in Setapak called Vivo Cut Salon in Starparc Point. They know what they're doing even though my hair is textured differently than most Asians here! Good job, girls!

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me