X'D

Omg, I ran in my heels chasing after a careless lady left her wallet on a table without realizing it.


Thank you to the kind lady who helped me take care of my belongings while I was chasing after her.

How ironic though! I left my stuff with a complete stranger because someone else accidentally left hers laying around. 

This life is funny..but I'm glad she has gotten her wallet back. It was heavy and full, I bet it had a lot of important things inside. I know how it feels to lose something. It's not fun! Ugh!

Anyways, I came across this article and it has definitely made me feel all types of warmth inside of me.

Read it here:  http://www.tickld.com/x/this-man-got-mugged-what-he-did-next-was-genius

Faith in humanity has definitely restored!!!

Can't believe it's March by tomorrow. Wasn't it just New Years the other day?

Time has moved by faster and faster.

I really don't know what to say! Just looking forward to many things in the near future <3

xo,
Tiff


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me