Tokki's B.E.G.O (Bunny Ears Go Up!) March '14

Daft Punk - Horizon

I'm gonna make this my new blog's song! I am feeling Daft Punk's songs from their Random Access Memories album lately! Their music production is genius and I really like it that their sounds make my soul fly to places that feels euphoric!

Omarion ft Kat Deluna - Cut Off Time


Oldie but a goodie! Always loved this song and it has been playing in my head since a week ago.

Pharrell Williams - Happy

Because this song makes all of us HAPPY! It's such a feel good song and who does not like Pharrell? C'mon now.

Daft Punk ft Pharrell Williams - Lose Yourself To Dance


LSDXOXO ft Jeremih - All Dat

This is a VERY good production, I love how chilled and laid back this song is, but it's catchy! I could vibe to this all day!

Daft Punk - Give Life Back to Music


Ne-Yo - Bigger Than This


Guess a bunny can be a little tender sometimes! I just want to keep loving and spreading the love!

Daft Punk - Within

Beautiful, beautifulllll piece right here. I loveeee everything about the song production, the instruments used and the melody tugs the heart. Love this!

Daft Punk - The Game of Love


Adrian Lux feat. Dante - Burning

Danced to this song with my girls when I made my Brunei trip a week ago! Love it after 1:57!

Daft Punk - Motherboard



The Aston Shuffle vs. Tommy Trash - Sunrise (Won't Get Lost)

This song reminds me of my girls. Exploring different sounds and I live a life trying not to discriminate other music genres. If these sounds evokes a feeling out of me, I will always give it a chance to listen to it as a whole!

Daft Punk ft Panda Bear - Doin' It Right


Music is everything <3

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me