A girl can dream, right?

Almost 6 years..
I was emotionally not available,
I wonder sometimes..where was the source of willpower that I have contained in me?
I was single all of those years.
In a state of limbo,
Had my life on hold..

If a girl can dream,
can she dream a love that goes through such lengths so deep for her?
Just the way she would do for him?
If a girl can dream,
can she dream a love who knows where she works and would appear right infront of her?
Just the way she would do for him?
If a girl can dream,
can she dream a love who tells her 'I'm here' and would not go away when life gets tougher?
Just the way she would stay with him?

In this world.. in this life..
Let me laugh to every single thing,
until something shows me it is real.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me