Hi!!

I actually feel good about getting back to work again after my Raya holidays.

(^_^  )//

But I am going to Manila for something very exciting. It'll be one of my major reviews I've EVER done in my whole life. My flight has been confirmed and I'll be there between Sept 2nd - Sept 8th 2014!



Fificat is here from Brunei and I'll be seeing her, her sis Nash and Mirabeans in Midvalley after work. I could use some fun girl's time with my chickas.

I'll be so busy these coming months to come until 2015, lots of future planning to do, work flow never stops so I gotta keep going at it, definitely need to do a lot of saving up, run after personal errands, go to courses and do some travelling this year.

Oh mannnn.

Where do I even begin?!

However, knowing how much of a planner I am and how I like everything to be done in advanced, I hope time will be on my side and have everything fall into place.

We can plan and run errands as much as we can but He decides to make it work if He wants to.

Please pray for me?

Thank you!

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me