Need a moment to breathe!

So much has been going on lately and 2015 has kicked off with a positive start!

What have I been up to?

Well, let's see:

  • Moved to a new pad (in time for  Ramadhan, Raya and a Special Day)
  • Painted rooms
  • Built pillars and partitions
  • Been tidying and organizing the house
  • Been decorating the house
  • Been organizing family events and get-togethers
  • Did my marriage course 
  • Received my marriage course certificate
  • Will be enrolling into driving school next month
  • Been scheduling driving classes
  • Been balancing work and personal errands altogether
  • Been re-branding and jump-starting a business
  • Being a pet owner of 2 silly kitties has been adventurous (been pooped on, clawed and scratched at, but I adore them!)
Oh life, you are a funny one. This road may not always be smooth but I've always set my mind to focus on the good things!

Errands keep piling up from one thing to another. This growing up thing is one hard work but I always learn to manage it. I love how days have not gone to waste, there is always something for me to do, be it something new or in routine, I continue to grow and learn more about the many aspects in life.

I have a few dreams I've been working on to become a reality, I just wish I had another me to continue the work for me while I'm on idle mode or for when I am asleep.

In this beautiful country, there is a whole stretch of land, so many opportunities and so many things to do. I hope opportunities will come forwards and give me a chance to show my true capabilities after all the efforts I've put in and the things that I've learned from over the years. I don't want to stop believing. I want to try harder!

Bismillah.

Hopeless dreamer, but a realistic go-getter,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me