(^_^)b

-finally sees a comfy chair, a working computer with high speed internet-

ahh..

Yes.

This is it.

I can finalllyyyy write something. I have so much stuff to talk about, unsure of which to choose to start writing on! But let's just say, a bunny has been exploring and seeing a couple of places.

Recently, I hopped on a plane and went to:

1) Aonang - Krabi, Thailand

2) Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei

There are lots of reasons behind my recent travels and let's just say they are VERY personal.

A piece of advice I can comfortably say is that- One should NEVER ever forget the people from your past that you feel really have done something in your life, in terms of, growth and gaining wisdom.

I feel like a doofuz for the most part of blocking the people that I adore out of my present life, which makes me a cynic to the people in my past and present. Perhaps, it's true that there were some people in the past that DID scar you emotionally- that made it hard for you to trust and open up to others easily.

Here I am thinking about it all and feeling that it's not fair at all! It truly isn't! It's not fair to those who have stood by you and NEVER once did anything wrong towards you. Just because an ugly incident happened during the time these people were in your life does not mean they are at fault too.

So, while I'm typing this away, I feel a sense of gratitude that I am one with my girlfriends all over again - Anna, Fadz, QainiYaya, Karen and Mirz.

I can't believe that I would let 10 years go by without knowing "What's up?" and I mean not just the regular kind of "What's up?", but the kind that you really want to know "What's REALLY, REALLLLY up?"!

So many beautiful conversations were shared during my travels, no matter if they were emotional, silly or happy. I wish I can get into every detail about every little thing.

But I guess while I'm still warming up to writing again, it will naturally flow eventually, right?

Hmm..at second thought, though! -points right index finger up into the air- Perhaps, I might not be too open about it, yet be kind of expressive but quite general! I don't know. Just let me write what I feel is best!

On a different note, you are free to expect pictures, poetries and random silly stuff from me in this blog yahh!!

OKAYS!

Time to run errands now. Heading out to Singapore tonight with my family for Raya '13! We're making a drive down south! I foresee many cookies, biscuits, crisps, cakes and many traditional Malay foods during this visit. UH OH -gulps-

Need to remind myself to CONTROL. "CONTROL YOURSELF, TIFF!!!"

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me