Herru, herru there! ^_^

relaxbunnyisme is my new blog!

I had to open a new one because the host to my Xanga blog will be gone foreverrr :'(

I was really upset that Xanga will be closed down for good, so, it was only smart of me to update my archives from 2005 - 2013 and had them all sent to my email. Yay. I got that all done yesterday so PHEW! That's a good thing, yahh!?

 It took lots of courage for me to open up a new blog but I have to because Xanga is dyinggggg.

Anyways,

I will be writing a lot of random, semi personal stuff about me, well, just rambles of a Tokki (a 'Rabbit' in Korean).

There are a few things I don't have at the moment:

1) A working laptop (.__.    );
2) Internet at home (the condominium is too new for internet cables to be set up! Booooooooooo)

So, hold onnnn, yes? Need to get tons sorted out first, but I'll be sure to keep writing if I do have the chance to, yah!

Fighting!!

x,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me