Awkward Work Events

I wish for this week and coming week to fly by faster. I am so sleep deprived and just the thought of laying down sounds like a luxury to me now.

What I would do just to sit down and stay in deep solitude, or, laying down and just simply recuperate!

I need high and happy energies.

Also, what makes this work event even more tiring is when there are these two boys who won't give up flirting even knowing I'm not interested. They thought I looked 19, it was nice to hear that but it is real tiring when they won't give up.

One is 23 and the other is 20, at first, they said they were 25 and 29, but it was easy for me to see that they weren't cos they look young! Not that age is a problem, but the teases and how they approached conversations keep being ridiculous.

Oh, help me, somebody (._.   );

Don't want!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me