Thoughts before bedtime

Ah. That was a rejuvenating, spirit awakening movie I just watched.

I watched 'We Bought a Zoo' today and loved it.

I loved how the movie portrayed different stages of grief and how the characters in the movie dealt with them one by one. I, especially, love that animals play such an important role in this whole existence too. I love how there is always a chance to relight up a hope in us towards life and how there is a meaningful purpose we can be a part of.. it's only up to us to take that '20 seconds of courage' to take risks and say "Why not?".

I do see that things that happen in life will continue to open new windows for us; to let us see life at a different angle so that we could wise up and mature our perspective on it.

Isn't that a blessing?

See. This is why I love movies that speak volumes to me. I love music that make my spirit flutter happily.

Can we all just not be so frowny and not go through life like it's this 'big emergency' in this city?

Smile. Take a breath. Wait your turn. Be mindful.

I am what I am..and with what I am l, I become.

xo,
Tokki Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me