Borneo-ee-yo!

Hello, everyone!

The day is finally here for me to fly to Brunei and celebrate Qaini's wedding ceremonies. She is finally a MRS, y'all! She's Mrs Mariano.

She has requested my girls and I to walk down the aisle behind her, omg! -shy- But it's all good in the name of friendship and love!!!

Anyways,

I took a photo with a cosplayer Thor dude the other day for the MH370 solidarity event powered to you by TMnet!

The plane is still missing and it's been 9 days (-__-  );
I can't wait for the weekend! OMG. OMG. OMG. Let me please do a shaky dance and hop around, I can't help it XD

Messages of excitement from my BFFs are so much LOVE!
I can't wait! I'm leaving after midnight to the airport to catch my plane to Brunei. Yikes. o_O

Say a prayer for me.

Until then, take care and remember to spread the love!

xo,
Tiff

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me